A quick update on organisational progress for the 2016 MYA Marblehead National Championships:
- Water: Datchet Water is currently Full to the Brim –Good News!
- Entry stands at 40 skippers – Get Your Entries In!
- Race Team: Organised; to include RYA officials – No bad behaviour!
- Practice Day: Friday 15th July – Get yourselves in Early!
- Payment – Dont forget the cut off date, please pay early to help the Hosts – Pay Now (please)
- Camping: On site Camping has been agreed with the club – Fri & Sat Night £20.00 per Tent/Caravan for the weekend – Book with Terry
- Social Event: Plans are well under way for a BBQ or similar on the Saturday Night – Good Food!
- Wind : Booked (provisionally)
So if you fancy a weekend of top quality, top flight racing get your entries in for the 2016 MYA Marblehead National Championships at Datchet Water RSC, over the weekend of the 16th & 17th July 2016.
More Details on the Marblehead Class website HERE
See You All There 🙂
For those who havent been, check out the video below of sailing at DWRSC