Annual General Meeting
To be held Virtually and Posted on the web
28th November 2020
Notes relating to exceptional circumstances of the 2020 MYA AGM
- The AGM will be conducted virtually on a Microsoft Teams Meeting prior to release to Members on 28th November 2020.
- The Agenda will be conducted as detailed below.
- Only responses to questions submitted by 23.59 hrs. on 21st November 2020 will be included in the 2020 AGM.
- Responses to questions raised about an Officer’s Report or items specifically about the 2020 AGM will be dealt with at the appropriate Agenda item, and questions raised regarding the sport or the MYA will be dealt with under Any Other Business.
2. Apologies for Absence
3. Minutes of Annual General Meeting 30th November 2019
4. Matters arising from these Minutes
5. Appointment of scrutineers.
6. Chair’s Report
7. Treasurer’s Report
8. Motion to Accept Audited Accounts for the Year ended 30th September 2020. The result of the voting will be announced
9. Racing Officer’s Report
10. Technical Officer’s Report
11. Digital Communications Officer’s Report
12. International Officer’s Report
13. Publicity Officer’s Report
14. Reports from Non-Executive Officer and Class Associations
15. Motions and Proposed Amendments.
16. Appointment of President, Vice-President and Trustees.
17. The results of the voting and election of Executive Officers for the next term of office.
This concludes the formal AGM.
18. Any other Business. The Council will respond to any outstanding questions received prior to the meeting
Council, District Council, Class Reports, Audited Accounts for the Year Ended 30th September 2020 and Minutes of the AGM held 30th November 2019 can all be found in our Members Area.
MYA members should contact their Club Reps who have been sent the necessary voting forms to cast their votes and put forward any questions to Council.