I am very sorry to have to send out this information at this late hour. Those skippers signed in, have been contacted.

Due to conditions of the bank (the control zone) at both of our lakes it has been decided cancel the IOM event for Sunday 23rd Feb 2014.

The virtually none stop rain has caused the grass banks to become too hazardous for us to risk the limbs of those sailing.

We have waited until now in the hopes they would dry out enough use but it has not gone our way, sorry!

We will advertise the event again via the MYA and District websites should a slot be found to run it at a later date.


John Richmond
Commodore CRYC.

© Copyright 2020. The Model Yachting Association UK | Privacy Policy | Cookies Policy

Have questions? Search our knowledgebase.

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?