skip to Main Content

This weekends events in the Midlands.

Over the last twelve hours I have received copies of emails from two Midland District clubs who were due to run events over the weekend saying that unfortunately they have decided to cancel.

The first was to be the M Midland District R2 series event at Lincoln RSC and they have posted.

Good evening all,
Regretfully, due to the very low entry – four plus one verbal, the meeting on Saturday has been cancelled.
This is not a decision we have taken lightly, and would like to thank you for your entry in the first place.
Would you please acknowledge receipt of this as we do not want anyone to have a wasted journey.
I hope we can catch up with you all in the near future.

Jen Hand
Lincoln Radio Sailing Club

The second was to be the first round of the District 6M series at Bournville RS & MBC, and this has been cancelled due to the forecasted very high winds and rain, and they have posted.


With regret we are cancelling the MD-6M Champion Skipper R1 due to the expected adverse weather over the weekend. 

In terms of rearranging the event there are two options that we have available, Saturday 14th March in the afternoon or Sunday 22nd March in the morning.  If you would let us know your preference I will repost the NOR.

For local members this Sunday will be a free sailing day if you want to try your luck.

Phil Watkins.

On behalf of the Bournville RS & MBC

As you can see the Bournville team have already come up with a couple of alternative dates and once they have been confirmed we will post details onto the website and once again open the race entry system.

Keep an eye out for any re-arranged dates.

Back To Top