Not happy, I enquired about it on Sunday and asked what they would take for it on the make an offer button. I was happy with the reply and duly made the suggested offer. I waited until Monday evening just before the offer elapsed to contact the seller to find out what the problem was. I was told he had received a better offer, I thought ok fair enough thinking perhaps I could improve my offer. No reply and the make an offer button had gone, so as it is an auction site I placed a bid that was substantially higher than the original agreed offer. Today my bid has been cancelled and the boat marked as unsold.