davidh

TITAN IOM 2019, COLCHESTER £950

Posted (edited)

TITAN IOM 2019 COLCHESTER, £950

Registered new February 2019, hull number 4454.

Designed by Gianluca Nardo and built by C-Factors Boats (Remigio Fattori), this design, sailed by Romain Dubreuil finished 6th in the 2017 World Championships in Pierlatte, France and Titans were 1st and 3rd in the 2018 Italian National Championship.

This boat comes with an RMG winch bought new this year(receipt available), a waterproof digital rudder servo, and a brand new Flysky FSi6 transmitter still in it's box, with a spare receiver. Rigs are not included. 

The boat cost £1200 this February, so with new winch and new transmitter, the digital servo etc, the cost was over £1400. 

The reason I'm selling is because I had ordered a Sedici late last year, and I was expecting to wait for 14 months or so, which was the experience of two other sailors I know. So, having seen the Titan at the Pierlatte Worlds and being impressed by it, I decided to order one (shortish build time) to fill in the gap until the Sedici was delivered. However, the Sedici has arrived earlier than I thought, and I'm not allowed to fill the house up with IOMs

I live just south of Colchester, postcode CO5 8NR, and sail with CRYC and HDMBC clubs. The Titan has proved to be a good fast boat at club level, and in the last Open Meeting I sailed at in March (MDWCS 5 at Lincoln), out of 18 entries, I finished 3rd behind Darin Ballington and Robert Wilson. 

The link below shows pics, but if not, email me at dandvweb@gmail.com and I'll send them. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mzUpwxrNbcDcJ4zM6

Edited by davidh
More info.

On 07/08/2019 at 17:53, davidh said:

Titan IOM, 6 months old, new RMG winch. £950 for a quick sale due to another boat arriving.

Registered new February 2019, hull number 4454.

Designed by Gianluca Nardo and built by C-Factors Boats (Remigio Fattori), this design, sailed by Romain Dubreuil finished 6th in the 2017 World Championships in Pierlatte, France and Titans were 1st and 3rd in the 2018 Italian National Championship.

This boat comes with an RMG winch bought new this year(receipt available), a waterproof digital rudder servo, and a brand new Flysky FSi6 transmitter still in it's box, with a spare receiver.

The boat cost £1200  6 months ago, so with new winch and new transmitter, the digital servo etc, the cost was over £1400. So, get a proven fast boat at a bargain price - £950.

The link below shows pics, but if not, email me a dandvweb@gmail.com and I'll send them. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mzUpwxrNbcDcJ4zM6

Guys, English please as many members will not understand.

Sorry, I was just replying in the language the French member would understand. 

FYI, the boat is about to be sold this Saturday. I will confirm here when this happens.