Sign in to follow this  
stevevw

Ok who bought the 6M on ebay?

Not happy, I enquired about it on Sunday and asked what they would take for it on the make an offer button. I was happy with the reply and duly made the suggested offer. I waited until Monday evening just before the offer elapsed to contact the seller to find out what the problem was. I was told he had received a better offer, I thought ok fair enough thinking perhaps I could improve my offer. No reply and the make an offer button had gone,  so as it is an auction site I placed a bid that was substantially higher than the original agreed offer. Today my bid has been cancelled and the boat marked as unsold. 

Actually guys, it was our own Mike Ewart who bought it.  I pointed out to him that there was a 6 metre on Ebay, but he was aware of it.    I  had put a bid on it and then received the "bid cancellation notice" from Ebay.  Looking at the item on Ebay    , it shows it as item "no longer available"

On emailing Mike saying that it had been pulled from auction, he confirmed that he had bought it and is collecting it tomorrow.

Edited by tiggy_cat
extra detail

Think it's a tias, definitely a light one, but unmeasured  and will require a bit of work to get her measured,  new rudder in a new position but something for the winter

Mike Ewart