Jump to content

Vane 36 National Bournville 11/12 April


Recommended Posts

In view of the rapidly evolving and fluid situation concerning Covid19 Bournville RS&MBC has decided to postpone the event until later in the year. At the moment the club is considering the weekends of the Autumn half term. We will keep you posted..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...