Sailing Gloves

mala

Hey guys!! Can anyone tell me what sailing gloves you have? I want to buy some, preferably on the internet. Maybe someone knows some nice ones? I would also like to order some for my brother as a Christmas present. Thank you in advance and merry Christmas!!

Thank you for the answers and the tips. I'm looking for something that keeps my fingers nice and warm, but also gives me enough room to move. Is that the case with your recommendations? Otherwise, somebody gave me the tip to use hand warmers and foot warmers in case it's really cold. You can put them in your gloves or shoes. That's certainly quite helpful. :-)  

The Snowbee gloves are like a thin wet-suit material, so allow a fair degree of dexterity and the finger and thumb are free for radio controls and boat adjustments etc. If they get wet, and I always seem to get my hands wet putting the boat in and out of the water, the thin layer of water between the glove and skin quickly warms to body temperature. See no reason why you could not also use with hand warmers.

• Like 1

Hey guys, thanks again for the replies!

MikeCooke, thanks for the advice. E-tip gloves are certainly practical. Just for when you want to use your smartphone. So the gloves should be able to do that too. I just thought they wouldn't keep you too warm because the fabric is thinner.

adventurebythesea, that's also a good option, when you can remove the tips of the fingers if necessary. Thank you!!

Ditton Dabler, ok great to know!!! Thanks! I will also have a look at the gloves. I know the problem that the fingers get wet from time to time. When it's cold outside, it's even worse! hehe

• 10 months later...