Vane A "Mandy" K1120

GaRRy

I have acquired a old ? Vane A boat called Mandy sail number K1120

I think she has just been used as as display in some ones house for last few years so not sure if she is complete but appears to be.

Does any one know anything about her and more importantly would any one be interested in partnering up with me to get her back sailing and maybe try a few events if she can be made class legal (I have no idea how to free sail so would definitely be crew)

Garry

Hi Garry, Mandy was owned by Joe Sixsmith of the Birkenhead club, she had a very short overall length if I remember correctly. Dave Potter also sailed her a few times and if I remember on I will dig out a great photo I have of her sailing downwind towards the clubhouse with full spinnaker and Dave in hot pursuit with pole in hand.

Garry,

We are looking for a few extra people at this years Vane A event in 2 weeks time.

You would be most welcome to come & join us for a couple of days or better still all week.

We can promise you Fun Sun & partying at Fleetwood.

See you at Manor park for the "other" A class Championship!!

Derek P

Derek

May try and drop in for a day to see what its all about but other than that unfortunately I have to work and SWMBO would not be impressed if i used up whats left of my holiday to go sailing boats for a week.

I will definitely be at Manor Park as I am helping out both days.

See you their.