River-watcher68

IOM package wanted

Posted (edited)

I am an experienced sailor, but a complete newcomer to model yacht racing.  To get started, I am looking to buy a reasonable IOM hull complete with as much as possible of the necessary gear (spars, sails, transmitter etc, rig box and stand) so that I can hit the ground running at my local club.

I am based in Devon but would be willing to travel a reasonable distance to view any suitable offerings.

Edited by River-watcher68
Typos

I have a Barry Chisam Isis for sale, complete and I live just outside Plymouth, Devon. 

Will send details, or meet, if you are interested.

Dain

Hi I've got several members who are looking for a new IOM. Can you send pictures and I'll circulate among our members

Warm regards Paul

Started out in 150ft schooner. Started out RC sailing with 30 year old IOM, then went to an ASBO, then DF65 X2, and now a new Sedici IOM. The Cotswold Model Yacht Club is a wonderful place to sail with friendly people and lively sailing.

Dain

I have messaged you, but in case you don’t receive it, yes please send me the details and an idea of the sort of price you have in mind.  

David