Status of Class: Adopted
Administrative Body: IMCA
The Marblehead class (M) is probably the most exciting to sail with its minimal rule structure and modern construction techniques a modern M will usually be made of carbon fibre and kevlar with full carbon rigs. The rules do allow for most boats from the mid 90’s onward to be modernised and still hold their own in current fleets.
This is quite often referred to as the Formula One of Radio Sailing.
- Marblehead Class GBR Fixtures here
- Marblehead Class International Fixtures here
- Contact the Marblehead Class Captain here
- International Marblehead Class Association Website here
- IRSA Marblehead Class website here
- Marblehead GBR website here
- Marblehead Class Rules here
- Marblehead Class Measurement Forms here