We are an Association of Clubs
We are an Association of Clubs and not individuals, therefore all members must join via a club, this can be an existing club or you may wish to form a new club at the local water you sail on.
Simple steps to become and MYA Member Club:
- Your Club Secretary should contact the MYA Membership Secretary with your enquiry.
- The Membership Secretary will send your Club Secretary a form to register you and your fellow club skippers.
- Send the completed form back to the MYA Membership Secretary.
- We will send a Welcome Pack to each member consisting of;
– Welcome Pack information booklet.
– Membership Card
- Your Club will appear on our websites in the electronic club listings
For subsequent years your Club Secretary will receive a membership renewal notice to complete and return to the MYA Membership Secretary with the appropriate annual fees. Do remember that new members can be registered at any time throughout the year and will receive the benefits of MYA Membership. These new members will also get a full welcome pack from the MYA.
Contact the Membership Secretary by clicking HERE
Contact District Councillors who can also give advice in your district by clicking HERE